AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2017:-
Airports Authority of India (AAI) dispatched employment Notification for the post of 200 Junior Executive in the official web portal. All candidates are eligible for the post who completed Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Civil/Electrical/Electronics with minimum 60%marks in the graduation. You can apply for the post before last date (17 October 2017). Get more details about AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2017 in the detailed advertisement. The board shortly declare following information (exam date, admit card) in the official web portal.
|AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2017|
|Name of the Post||Junior Executive|
|Number of Vacancy||200 Posts|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 16400-40500/-|
- Candidates should completed Degree in Engineering/Technology in Civil/Electrical/Electronics with minimum 60%marks from a recognized / deemed university.
- IIT recognized by Government of India and having qualifying GATE marks on GATE Score card for the year 2016
For General (Unreserved):-
- Maximum Age limit:-27 Years
For OBC :-
- Maximum Age limit :- 30 Years
- Maximum Age limit :- 32 Years
As on 30 September 2017.
- Selection will be made on through GATE-2016
- Pay Rs.300/- through System Generated Challan of State Bank of India (SBI) Only
- SC/ST candidates & Ex Servicemen are exempted from payment of fees.
- Starting date to submit application form:- 18 September 2017
- Last date to submit application form:- 17 October 2017.
How to Apply AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2017
- Visit to official website (http://www.aai.aero) on 18.09.2017 to 17.10.2017.
- Search link of AAI Junior executive recruitment 2017.
- Fill the application form correctly.
- Make payment as per the mention medium.
- Click on the submit button and save the application form.
Download application form ->> CLICK HERE
Detailed Advertisement ->> CLICK HERE
For any query related to the post , please comment us. You can also share this post to the other medium of social networking. To get jobs notification must click on bell icon or subscribe to our website.