- 1 Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017:-
The recruitment board of Gujarat High court send notification to the official website regarding 46 Deputy section officer post (Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017) are ready to fill up. The board set up the whole examination programme included written examination (preliminary exam, main exam and Viva Voce Test) on given dates and times. Check all related information about this vacant post in subsequent paragraph.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017:-
If you are looking for jobs in high court so, you have good opportunities to grab the vacant post of deputy section officer. You can apply for the post if, you have completed graduation (any stream), intermediate or high school with good marks. The online submission of application form is open now on 01 September 2017 till 30 September 2017. The controller board of high court shortly conduct written examination for 46 Deputy section officer post on different allotted centers. All phase of examination is conducted by board of different dates and centers. The final selection for the post is based on merit list which is available after exam. Check more relevant information related to post (Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017) like exam date, admit card, selection process, eligibility criteria and many more in below passage.
Gujarat High Court Exam date 2017:-
The examination board first conduct preliminary examination and then mains examination. The examination date (Gujarat High Court Exam date 2017) for both is declare soon in the official website. At the time of exam, board dispatched notification about admit card in the official website. You can download or check your admit card before one week ago to the exam held. Check exam pattern and syllabus in the official web portal or our next post. Soon we updates information about Gujarat High Court Exam date 2017 and Gujarat High Court Admit Card 2017 in this blog.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment Details:-
|Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017|
|Advt No. : RC/B/1304/2017|
|Post Name||Deputy Section Officer|
|No of Vacant Post||46 Posts
(Gen- 20, ST – 19 & SEBC – 07)
|Pay Scale||Rs. 9300-34800/-|
- Applicants should posses Graduation degree from recognize university
- Completed 10th (High School)
- Completed 12th (Intermediate) .
- Minimum Age Limit:- 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit:- 35 Years
Age should be calculated on 30 September 2017.
- Written examination (prelims and mains)
- Viva voce Test.
- For General :- Rs- 500/-
- For SC/ ST/ EBC/ PH :- Rs- 250/-
- Get cash voucher to any SBI branches
Important Date To Remember:-
- Starting Date to submit Online application : 01.September.2017
- Last Date to submit Online application : 03.September.2017
How to apply for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017:-
1. Log on through the website http://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in.
2. Click on official link of Recruitment Notification.
3. Select the desired post & click on apply online.
4. Complete the registration you would be new user.
5. Complete the log in details if already registered candidates.
6. Fill all the details carefully & submit form.
7. Take printout of online application for future use.
Apply Online:- CLICK HERE
Detailed Advertisement:- CLICK HERE
All jobs seeker candidates don’t forget to click on the important links to apply online for vacant post . Share this post to social networking sites using social sharing buttons which is given below. EMAIL- Subscription for getting new recruitment alerts.